There are several options to become engaged in the Ecosystem Services Partnership. You can register yourself for free as an individual member by making an account. In order to enjoy all services of the Partnerships, and to support the Partnership in its work, you can also sign up as a paying member, either as individual or as an organization. Currently, ESP has over 50 organizations and more than 400 individuals signed up, representing all continents and the main organizations involved in ES-Science, Policy and Practice.
For more information on membership (types, benefits) please see the Membership benefits page.
Five steps for ESP membership registration:
- Choose which type of registration fits your situation (see Membership types page)
- Fill in the right form (individual or institutional registration)
- Send your registration form as an attachment to email@example.com
- We will confirm your registration
- An invoice will be sent for the payment of your fee
Create a User account:
- ESP User account can be created on the Create ESP user account page).
With a ESP User account you will receive the ESP Update and access to the secured ESP Extranet pages.
ContactIf you have any questions on the fees, membership or registration, please see the Support & FAQ page or contact the ESP secretariat.
|ESP individual registration form.doc||86016 bytes||11/20/2012|